The ITP Publishing House was created In 2010, when the Institute of Technology and Life Sciences was established, as a result of merging the Institute for Building, Mechanization and Electrification in Agriculture (IBMER) with the Institute for Land Reclamation and Grassland Farming (IMUZ) and has since continued main publishing activities of both these Institutes.
The Publishing House profile covers two main thematic areas:
- Agro-environmental - protection, use, landscaping and development of rural infrastructure, water resources, agro-ecosystems, permanent grasslands, environment and nature of mountain and valley areas.
- Engineering and technical – innovative, complex technologies In plant and animal production, including fish and food processing, technical infrastructure of rural areas and obtaining energy from renewable resources; safety of the employed technologies and safe usage of machines and devices.
As a part of it's activities the ITP publishes:
- journals (quarterlies):
- "Journal of Water and Land Development",
- "Woda-Środowisko-Obszary Wiejskie",
- "Problemy Inżynierii Rolniczej"
- and the "Informator ITP" - a regular insert In the quarterly "Wiadomości Melioracyjne i Łąkarskie", published by the SITWM
- book publications
- monographic series:
- "Woda-Środowisko-Obszary Wiejskie. Rozprawy naukowe i monografie",
- "Inżynieria w Rolnictwie. Monografie",
- "Materiały Instruktażowe/ Procedury" "(Instructional materials/ procedures),
- other series and remaining publications:
- "Materiały Informacyjne" (Information Materials), "Materiały Seminaryjne" (Seminar/Conference Materials)
- other, occasional, for example. related to the history of Falenty and the Institute, tourist guides etc.
Editorial policy, is created by Publishing Colleges, separate for both divisions and journals. They are composed of eminent specialists in their fields.
In the year 2015 our publications were for the first time presented at the Warsaw Book Fair.
The ITP Publishing House also provides external publishing services.